Wednesday, February 8, 2006

People I want to date if I am single

(321st post.)
It's V day next Tuesday.
Have you bought any presents for your love ones yet?
Remember to buy for me also hor.

After reading Kenny Sia's : Girls I'd Date Based On Their Online Personalities
I decide it's time, I should write about people I want to date if I am single.

The cute guy.

Another Jay Chou look-a-like. *drools*
He's simply too cute for me. tee hee...


Kenny Sia.

The funny guy.
Nice blog. Hug-gable. Shares my love for food.
and he's a famous blogger leh..


Cute little boy.

So cute. Bring him out and I look like a mommy. :)
Watch movie with him, only need to buy 1 ticket. save money.
plus he eats little too. :)


Shawn

Handsome 16 year old actor.
Picture taken from I Not Stupid Too.
BTW, I have his blog address. come bug me lah.. tee hee..


Joshua Ang

Cute 17 year old actor.
Picture taken from I Not Stupid 2.
I also have his blog address. Bug me on my tag board and I'll think about it.. woo woot~

Shawn & Joshua : behind the scene.



This kind of wrap up my entry for today. :)
Kindly remember to buy present for me hor!!!
wakakaka..


*poof*
screw projects. :(

4 comments:

  1. How come Jay Chou not in your list? but a look alike???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come Jay Chou not in your list? but a look alike???

    ReplyDelete
  3. why jay chou is not in your list instead you opt for a look-alike?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because Jay is my husband already. lols. :p

    ReplyDelete