Saturday, February 26, 2005

oops.. sorry..

yeah.. it's been days since i've blogged.. honestly.. who reads my blog? moi darling, mi, myself & i? hmm.. okok.. anyway.. this is what's happening.. the past week have been quite okay.. darling tells mi stories.. i tell him stories.. just before sleep.. oh.. and yesterday we went to watch constantine the 2nd time.. this time, we stay to watch the last bit.. i kinda really love the last bit.. the guy with angel's wings & demon's eyes.. he was the balance.. loved the show. love keanu.. yeah. great day.. only that dad spot us kissing.. :p hehe..

okok.. yes.. i guess by now you should know that the RESULT is comming out in 2 days time. on Monday! at 2pm..
I'm expecting to see a lots of people cry.. either because they're too happy or not too happy.. i really dun wanna see that.. it hurts.. i hate to see that.. i think it'll make mi cry.. and yeah.. i'm quite sure that i'm going to open my result slip letter with my darlign next to mi.. so if i did worse than i thought, at least i can faint in his arms.. cry on his tummy (i'm too short).. hide my face away from everyone else..
oh.. i need the full school uniform.. yuck.. the one that makes mi ugly??? and must i tie my hair? hmm... i htink i'll wash my hair.. so that i have a reason not to tie it.. :p anythign else? i guess no.. i'm just veri veri veri veri veri excited for monday.. really cannot wait sia.. :p

little princess bouncing onto bed to get more rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment