Tuesday, March 1, 2005

choice

yup yup.. i've made my choice.. to tell you honestly, my grades sucked.. no one in RMPS group would believe.. now everone's going JCs & Polys.. & I"m wonder if ite would even accept mi?
At first i couldn't take the hit.. the fact that everything was all C6 was like crazy.. where was my As & Bs? where did everything go? i was so worried ite wouldn't even want mi.. i cried once i got out of that darn school.. but after a few phone calls & some comforting yet assuring words by my friends & darling.. i realise i can actually go ite after all.. after i went home.. the JAE/JIS thingy was the place to go..
Realising i still can get into poly, i felt so much better & i made moi 12 choises.. it wasn't difficult.. but some choises were there just for the sake of being there.. hehe.. if i really kena it hor.. den must be God's plan liao.. :) I'm not ready for anythng.. my little heart & little mind is still in the confused mood.. :p
Anyway.. i wanna use this chance to thank everyone who make mi realise that having an all C6 is not that bad after all.. at least it's the first time in my whole Secondary school life that i passed every single subject. haha.. and my chinese was my strongest with B4!! this result slip totally doesn't reflects my normal self.. but my bf was suprised by the fact that without studying much, i can get a all pass.. oh.. not to mention, i skipped sections!! in sereval papers, including SS/LIT, GEO, Sci (phy/chem). overall although i felt that this result wasn't fair, i could only blame myself for being lazy & i know God will always have a plan for me. :) & i will/must prove that I'm worthy for it.

Little princess is going to go shopping again.. :) *grins* [not much $$$ left]
Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment