Wednesday, April 27, 2005

bishan ite registration

recently my comp got invaded by snakes like stuffs.. i wasn't too happy of coz... but within mins, my bf got my comp half awake & working again.. man.. he's great.. lets just hope everythign will be normal le.. but next week, i must really reformat my comp le.. yah..

okay first, i want to thank for the feedback on my pervious post.. ;) those who told mi i looked better, your eyes must have got stamps.. but thanks anyway.. I'm writing this post just to fill up space.. so that my photo will not scare everyone away mah.. er. yah..

On Monday, i went out with dad to "visit" "relatives". It's a veri veri HOT day. the weather is really bad. and i do mean BAD. i also went to my school, BIshan ITE, to register loh.. actually i didn't do anything accept for paying.. thought i'll be asked to fill in tons of forms.. guess it'll be on the first day of sch bah.. (20th June). & also.. veri few ppl nia.. like so empty one.. i only saw like a few.. oh.. the boyboy was quite cute though.. thought he's registering for his gf or something.. coz he looked like JC material kind.. :p but saw him in the photo-taking room, so mayb he is indeed studying the same course as i am..

oh.. photo taking for the EZ-link card was really terrible.. first photo was bad, den dad says not nice, den second photo was hirilous, so dad says no. den the 3rd.. i thought i saw ghost.. it's like so ugly.. & my dad says it's okay. that's it. my EZ-link will have my UGLY face on it.. *arh..*


oh.. yeah.. the uniform looks quite alright from my view.. i mean, like most of the girls are wearing skirt.. so i guess i'll get the skirt too.. den the top like all also not bad.. hmm.. can't wait for 14 June.. going to school to buy uniform & stuffs.. woo... :P & i feel so sick that i HAVE to wear my ex sch's uniform (dun even know where i throw them) sianz..

No books one leh.. i think i'll feel so strange.. :p


er.. yupz.. i'm like kinda tired.. update again tml bah. see ya.. :)


Princess is worn-out & going to bed.. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment