Sunday, April 10, 2005

kelly C's song.. since you've been gone.

Yupz.. i've changed the video again!! haha.. those who missed the previous video.. i also duno what to say.. :p it's 'Beautiful Soul' & i put it up for abt less than a week..
(I don't want another pretty face,

i don't want just anyone to hold,
I don't want my love to go to waste,

I want you and your beautiful soul.
You're the one i want to chase,

you're the one i wanna hold.
I wouldn't let another minute go to waste,

I want you & your beautiful soul.)

this current video is Kelly's "Since You've Been Gone".. i am very happy with my darling.. i love him.. & we're still together.. so.. this video apply to other ppl lah.. love the "revenge" thingy.. haha..
(But since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time)
(Thanks to you, Now I get What I want)

yeah.. enjoy the video.. i might or might not change it soon.. haha.. :)

eh.. that's all for now i guess.. i'll update again soon.. :)


I thank God for the people around me. Through them i've learned many things..

No comments:

Post a Comment