Tuesday, April 19, 2005

feeling weird..

I've been in the weird mood lately.. feeling veri tired.. & bored.. & not to mention sickly.. time seems to pass by very fast though.. a little too fast..

ryan jiejie.. haha.. he's finally coming online.. say i look veri different.. but still sound the same.. dotz..

life's been a bore.. i'm feeling a little sleepy already at 9.. i wonder does trying to clean up my room makes mi THAT tired.. or am i just sick.. *meow*

I'm bad in my english.. i wonder if i did made the right choise in retaking the subject.. but if i dun get A's i wouldn't be happy right? so why stress myself? can't get into Jc, go ite also same mah? right? Christina??? no? dun want poly, dun want jc, dun want ite.. den where you want to go?

*Arh..* i'm driving myself nuts.. this is a nutty post... heck mi..

My darling's been rather super duper busy at work.. which makes mi sad.. coz.. i'm suposed to be that super duper hardworking.. & do my homework.. yea. i have been slacking again.. *SOMEBODY PLEASE SLAP ME !

or mayb i need Mr thiru.. shout at mi.. make mi answer every question he ask. if i dun answer loudly, he'll make mi cry.. and he has made every boy & girl in my class cry.. man.. i really miss him.. and Mr Tan.. the one who gave mi the chance to prove that my brains are so tiny, it's used to come up with gd ideas & not store information.. waha. like real.. where did that no. 1 christina go? hide in ite dun dare to come out right? no? not even in ite arh.. stay in house cupboard? wah.. die liao.. Christina this year also wasted liao.. den how?

Finanical has been veri bad in my house. biz has been rather bad.. & he's not in that good shape either.. sometiems i think, i'm the cause.. if only if only if only.. man.. okok.. time to stop crapping & somebody please give mi a slap!!! hello??? anybody here? slap me? please? hard one.. *ROAR*


pisstified lazy princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment