Tuesday, April 5, 2005

what a week.

Firstly, let mi appologize for being lazy. I've been so lazy the last week.. or rather, i've always been lazy what.. :p anyway.. it's been abt a week since my last post.. kinda lost now.. i have tons of things to write abt.. but being the disorganized girl i've always been, i duno where to start.. uh huh..
okay.. FYI (for-your-information), i'm going to "silence" my phone. because off all the "attention" it has been given.. uh huh.. so if one day you tried to call/sms & it's being ignored please be kind & understanding as i've only put FAMILY on. yup..


Next, I've to let you know that i'm no longer looking for any jobs. it's either chanel calls mi by this thursday, or i'll start my full time studying timetable. yupz.. so many things to do.. so many things to be completed. so many changes.. so little time..

Den, in the past couple of months, i have friends who refused to listen to me.. oh well.. who will listen to losers eh? my msn nick the other day was: "I'm a busybody, dun listen to mi". haha.. er.. yeah.. that's all? uh huh..

This infor is for ppl who keep on asking if i've recieved the package & stuffs.. OK, i'm going to ITE, so therefore, things will work veri differently.. I got my letter sometime back & have accepted the programme offered to me online on the last day 1 Apr 05. I should receive another letter on registration procedure by thursday 21 Apr 05. & i'll have to report to my school between Mon 25 Apr 05 - Wed 27 Apr 05 to register & pay my term fees.
Extra infor. i got from my bf's cousin: I get to choose the colour of my uniform & i can choose if i want to wear skirt or pants. each set of uniform is $13. woo hoo.. I love my school.. :) *grins* uh huh.. uh huh.. :)

Recently, i saw 2 of my ex behaving weirdly.. like their very close friends.. haha.. my bf says they must have been celebrating everyday since they got "rid" of mi.. make mi sound like i'm a bad girlfriend.. hurmp.. mayb.. if only i can control my temper better? eh?

Lastly, but it's the most important to me.. i had thoughts of myself not being able to conceive. I duno what is happening.. & this it's something bothering mi quite a bit.. I love babies.. i love kids.. i wanna have a dozen of them if i can.. ppl closer to me should know how much i want 15 babies.. eh.. anyway.. i think i'll go for a body check up before school start? uh huh.. so erm.. yah.. i'll update again soon.. i promise..

Princess grabs her bear bounced onto bed & hug bear bear to nap away..
short, small eyes, pimples, fat nose, forced smile. the ugly queen [I wan salmon sashimi]

No comments:

Post a Comment