Friday, April 15, 2005

MTVasia's been all nice?

Yup. MTVasia, has done it again... Surprised me with 3 contest in a row.. I wonder what's wrong.. Now, I just need to print the letters & go collect them.. but I'm all so lazy to go out... I've fallen sick.. Should be the potato chip's fault.. yeah yeah..

Anyway.. I'm here.. to say thanks!.. Arigato!!! I got my birthday present (a mug with lid & miniature Dior parfum) from a friend in early March (she usually gives me my birthday present 2 months earlier lolz) & i've also just got a big bday present from my sweetest darling.. :) He got me a Swatch watch.. yeah.. & it's pink! lolz.. I love it.. Cause of its simplicity. It shows he knows me well, with this watch.. The quite plainly designed watch face, the clear numbering & even the hour & min hands are just the way i need it to be.. :) yupz yupz.. next time i'll upload the picture.. hehe.. btw my birthday is really coming.. *grins*

I've a couple of friend's birthdays coming up.. Got to get them their gifts soon.. Arh.. Hate the weather.. I can't go out & plus the fact that i'm SICK, i'm starting to feel irritated.. I really want to "pamper" myself by going on a huge shopping trip & buying all the thngs I've been looking out for.. At the same time, I really NEED to study. I never seems to get my priorities right. hmmm.. :(

Recently, in a conversation on msn i had with my friend, we had a little chat about taking things for granted. So, I'm here crapping a little on it loh.. :)
WE always take "old" things for granted, because we're so used to it being around. I know I often take my darling bf for granted. So, once in a while, i try to take some time out, look back at the past & think of how much work, effort,care, feelings, etc. has been put in by him. He is a solider, He is my man. He is one man who is willing to do almost anything for me. & I thank God for blessing me with him.

friends: Have you ever experienced trying to give advice to troubled friends, & sometimes these advices don't work, & the person would blame you or at least you will blame yourself? I had.
And also, are there times where the person you advised didn't like your idea or felt that you idea was stupid (or it will never work) or even think that you're trying to harm him/her? & reject yo, & you feel hurt? I had.
& usually i would be thinking.. I cared so much for so-and-so, does he/she even appreciates my help? You know the answer? I don't.
I had another answer though.. These people whom i called best or close friends were not always there for me, even though I tried to be there 90% of the time when they need me. However, i realised i've also seldom really asked for help. I guess I'm too proud to ask for it. & maybe nine out of ten times that they couldn't make it or they didn't care enough.. At least there's once out of ten times that they did cared. & I instantly remembered a couple of those helps & supports that i have recieved. Yes, I would like to thank anyone who has made my day just by showing a little concern, a smile or anything at all. Thanks! :)

Nowadays, my mood hasn't been all sunshine & laughter.. there are many things happening in my life too.. but their classified as home/family matters & i can't share here.. yupz.. so till the next entry.. see yah.. :)

Princess also would like to thank shoutmix for the fast "recovery". :)
http://www.shoutmix.com
Memories can be put into good use. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment