Monday, July 25, 2005

25july is calvin's bday.. & i'm so sorry that i forgot :p

if you ever read this cal, Happy belated bday.. *paiseh*

Many events for yesterday 25thJuly.. (Monday)

In sch: I was ultra blur.. I actually wore my pe shirt the other way round.. :P everyone ard laugh at me loh.. i'm like so paiseh.. quickly go change.. but many ppl spotted me liao.. haiz... duno why i always so blur one...

Went to TBP with family:
First person i saw was kyla!!! *faints* gosh.. i'm so heng arh? Everytime go out see her.. She's with her bf lah.. den i'm like.. dotz.. she change bf again arh? :p.. but most importantly is.. this whole year of 2005.... I see her more often then i see anyone else in secondary school loh.. *faints again*

den i was at the the game center.. wanted to call WT out.. but hesitated.. cause i thought i was leaveing soon.. den i went to popular to look for my pencil.. they dun sell loh.. sianz... den went back up to look for my brothers.. and guess who i saw at the drum machine which i wanna play? WT with her bf!!! wahaha.. I'm like.. what kind of day is that sia..
Honestly, i'm in quite bad terms with her bf lah.. den after so many years.. i also feel that she's the kind of erm.. zhong se qing yo kind of person.. :p other words friends are nothing when there's bf lah.. so haiz.. I told myself never to be like that.. and i try to spend time with my anyone who NEEDS me to be around.. My bf will have to suffer.. but he doesn't mind.. cause i expect my bf to be there for his friends too when they need him..

duno leh.. yesterday i was sitting down and thought about my life again.. actually more on friends lah.. I felt quite lonely.. like nobody wants me.. and only family & darling cares.
Darling encourages me to go out and get to know people.. i feel that i can't... I miss everyone in EFC.. but i duno if i can go back? i duno.. the ppl there are nice.. but i'm so scared of going back.. i'm forever go and stop. go then stop.. now i dun dare to go back... It's hard to explain.. or rather.. i'm not good in explaining myself..

okay bah.. I'll go rest le.. got too many test and exams comming up.. i duno how to cope..

No comments:

Post a Comment