Sunday, July 10, 2005

shopping again..

yeah.. I shopped at cine yesterday with darling.. bought a pair of glasses (no degree one & it's not sunglass.) though it's kind of big for me, i find it really cute.. will post up a pic of my evil twin later.. wahaha.. :)

while going to meet darling, a stupid uncle albowed the bottom of my left rib cage. till now still fucking hurts.. :p oops.. actually it's more painful when i touch it now..

i'm hungry now.. duno why since i've started sch, i'm ALWAYS hungry..

and always TIRED....

and period comming.. so i'm also in bad bood..

oh.. i was in town.. almost every shop has tons of ppl.. esp MNG & ZARA.. den all the shelf like almost empty.. wahaha.. nothing for mi to buy at all.. and worst of all.. the attitudes of SOME ppl are scary.. like there's this lady she was digging her nose so yucky.. and also.. at GUESS, got another lady act like she owns the whole shop.. fucking ugly attitude.. kk.. I'm not really happy lah..

told myself i wun want to go town again on sat or sun.. it's too scary.. esp this GSS period.

*ROAR*

No comments:

Post a Comment