Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Popular sale! & i wanna trim my hair..


Yup yup.. popular sale at bras basah.. :)

I was still quite upset about some people's misunderstanding about me yesterday.. but when i woke up this morning.. My mood was back again.. yeah.. :)

I realised i've been in the "trend spotting" thingy.. Weeks before, i wanted to get this bag which i thought was going to be "in".. and this week i saw a few people carrying it.. den also i thought of having hair extention a month before.. and a few people i know of went to do it recently.. a few months before, i was looking for this shoe which i couldn't find the kind i want.. and now i see it everywhere.. haha.. rmb told darling abt setting trends.. not as difficult as anyone thinks.. :)

anyway.. My hair is kind of dry only at the ends now.. so I wanna trim my hair.. :) duno where to go trim.. refused to do it myself or at those neighbourhood salons.. they will surely ask mi do this do that.. and in the end i will hate my hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment