Sunday, July 3, 2005

kmooz in i-weekly. tired weekend.

yupz.. Kmooz is kind of featured on I-Weekly.
They have this picture of us there.. on page 16. haha.. Mel's bag, Minmin, Mooz & a ugly girl blowing bubbles.. wahaha.. that's us..
A small paragraph commenting that we are CREATIVE! :)
I've decided to advertise our club somewhere... but den haven do so yet.. a little bit busy sia.. and also lazy lah..

Weekend was tirring!!!

I spend thursday night with darling.

Friday went to watch Initial D with him.

Saturday went with Flamezz & Cookie to watch Initial D again (3rd time)
evening went to darling's friend's ze chuan's bday "party"..
& erm.. I have quite a bit of fun.. & we saw this artise there.. (forgot his name) but always rmb his looks..
den adrain & zz came over to drink with us. den go home le..

Sunday was quite bad. I woke up early. wait for him to come over in the noon to go swimming.. with MY BROTHERS. We kind of fight a little. (I was angry cause of my plans being crushed.) My maid on purpose didn't wear swimming costume. She dun want to go into the pool. If my mum knows, she'll nag my head off.. haiz.. honestly, i hate to be alone.. and i felt so alone the whole noon. until THEY went home.
I had some time with darling, eating at hawker center. den take train from Redhill to Yew Tee. I was happy.
At his grandma place we eat "dinner" loh..
den go back his home to sleep. Sleep for like 2hrs? (dun rmb time). We wanted go jurong point to buy dinner for myself.. but don't have the porridge i want to eat so didn't buy and go home le.. I was sticking to him the whole day. didn't want to let him go.. heh.. he was "complaining" i'm very sticky that day. :p

Now, i find time to update my blog during OA time.. heh.. smart bo?
Can't go friendster, can't go forum, can't go msn.. I'm bored leh..

kk.. think that's all for today.. update again tml bah..

Hug & Kisses for you,
Christina (UglyFatChick)

No comments:

Post a Comment