Saturday, July 23, 2005

weakness (too much crap)

i realise a lot of my weakness thru this 1 month in school. I am a very confused person. I'm interested in so many things.. in fact it's too many.. and i never able to do anything if i dun concentrate on one thing at a time? right? I duno...

I rmb.. i love sports.. I still do.. I love to run ard.. competing with other teams.. I love sports so much that i wouldn't mind having Sports & Wellness everyday in school.. I love playing games.. any games at all.. badminton, running, basketball, soccer, rounders, volleyball... I just like the rush in my blood.. that excited feeling... the "performance".. I am not the best person for sports.. I lack the most important thing: "Discipline" or however you spell it.. :p and always want to win spirit.. heh..

Music.. I love it. There's always a song for every mood. I've tried singing.. It is not for me (I fall asleep listening to myself sing..) haha.. and my mp3 broke down just before school starts.. how evil.. o.. my cca now is CO. and erm.. guess the instrument i'm playing? My brother describe it as shaped like a hamer.. with strings.. if you guess er hu... eh huh.. you're right.. heh heh..

Arts... I love design.. I love drawing.. but i just dun seem to have a gift in that.. Zero gift at all.. My art always seems too rag to me. Even colouring, i have a problem with it.. I can't even draw proper lines with a ruler!! but i still like it.. I mean art. I might not like every piece of my own work.. but at least darling never complains about the things i do for him... (Well, He didn't complain in my face lah.. :p)

Study..
I actually love every subject. I have interest in them.. but same as sports.. LACK discipline. I have a serious case of LAZINESS and DISCIPLINE problem.. that i know...

and also.. I'm ultra messy because i'm lazy.. heh heh..

update more abt my weakness next time...
for now.. just enjoy laughing at my weaknesses..

BLEAH
Christina : titled: queen of laziness

No comments:

Post a Comment