Wednesday, April 26, 2006

12days b4 I turn wild 18.

I come from a convent school so people think that I like girls in secondary school.
Actually, not really.
I like girls since primary school?

I was kinda involved with a girl when I was somewhere around 9.
She's a pretty girl, big eyes, sweet lips and nice long hair.. (:
I know many people would be like grossed out.
Nobody knows cause in society's eyes, girls loving girls it's just so wrong.

As I type this, I'm troubled.
Not sure if people would shun me when school starts.

I look like any normal girl with a sweet boyfriend.
so I can understand if some people closer to me might find it hard to accept.
but I can't help it.

It's not like I can choose.. as in.. *argh*

Who doesn't like pretty stuffs?

-tired

No comments:

Post a Comment