Thursday, April 20, 2006

Za True white Vitamin Powder review (Part 1)


Darling purchased this ^^ for me. :)

I wanted quite badly to try it out.
Coz it's a skincare powder which helps to diminish spots and acne scars, creating a fair, luminous complexion!!! that's what's printed on the box and adverts anyway..


There is one thing that I am satisfied with... the fact that I'm pretty fair naturally.
So my main concern is >>> my terrible skin! Spots and scars.. and uneven skin tone..

When I opened it, I prayed I made the right choice begging darling to buy it for me.


I've been using it for the past couple noons & nights.
Since it's still early, I wouldn't say it works wonders for me.
But currently I do feel pretty good with it.
Maybe it's physiological.

Got to wait a few more days.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment