Tuesday, January 15, 2008

argh, whatever.

some mood spoiler spoilt my mood, thus the above.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a good hairstyle/colour.
Thinking of grey or black or ash brown or pink. I know I'm going crazy.

Mummy says perming my hair makes me look older and fatter, not that I don't already know. I don't know if I still want to stick to this hair. I don't know if I should go for a hair cut.


I'm trying not to touch coke. I'm trying not to eat deep fried food. All I want is to lose that few pounds. is it that hard? :(
bah.


I know this post is "oh-so-random".
but I'm seriously going crazy soon. Work's a little torture. The regional head or something is coming down and I've got to like work hard or at least look like I'm working really very hard, so not to look "overpaid". duh.
*cross my fingers*


argh. I got to go sleep le. nights people.

No comments:

Post a Comment