Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Affected

Some past issues wasn't resolved thus allowing it to naturally come back and haunt me.

I've always been easily affected. This matter wasn't started by me nor was I the cause of it, so when I'm dragged in, I feel really helpless. The worst part being, it's not my business, thus I'm not allow to comment nor tell anybody. All I am to both parties is a "chu qi tong" and a "must-be-understanding-person".


I'm NOT A CHU QI TONG!
I'm just a ordinary girl who has feelings too.
What gives the both of you rights to scream and shout at me?

I'm loosing it and I don't want to lose it.

I'm very tired and I really want to stop feeling this bloody tired everytime.
So tired am I that I'm scared I'll make myself sleep forever.
Whatever it is, I hope I still have control over me.

1 comment:

  1. Been there, done that.. sometimes you get dragged into unwanted dramas.

    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete