Friday, March 18, 2005

17march05

tata.. princess back here to update.. yups yups.. lots of things have happened recently.. okay, i mean this week.. and i think i did all i should do.. tried to help my friend. tried to appologise to someone. but now everything is good. i guess. only the stupid java for the registration for O levels doesn't seems to work..
I'm feeling veri tired.. so many things that i did.. keep on shopping.. overspent again.. yuck. i kinda hate it. money keep comming out from my bank.. i'm afraid one day, i'll spend everything..
I have so much on my mind.. & now.. i'm thinking.. that i'm going to get a notebook if i'm going to poly.. i'll give up my comp to my brother for them to fight over.. and get a laptop. but where do i get the money.. man.. this is hard work.. if i can get that 2 times a week job, i will apply for it. & do it. yes.. if.. man.. i kinda starting to hate the word if.. okok.. i got so much to blog but duno what can i write here.. :
I have a great week out with my friends. and suddenly i got to know more interesting stuffs.. God is great! :)

Princess bounced off to have a slip of water before going to bed.. :)

[6/5] to understanding day

No comments:

Post a Comment