Thursday, March 10, 2005

retaking o level

I'm going to retake my o levels. this year. subjects not comfirmed as i'm still not sure which school i'm entering (poly/ite). if i'm entering poly, den i would take less sub, if i'm entering ite, i can take four subj loh..
I was wondering what can i do with my results.. so i tried to get "advise" from ppl ard mi.. many responded with "u should retake". a couple (of them) says i should concentrate on my studies in poly/ite.. honestly.. i really have no idea what i should do.. i was like praying so hard for God to give mi the wisdom & show mi the best route for mi.. I know He has a plan for mi.. so i guess i'm not worried even if i do get the early childhood course.. yup yup.. so now.. erm.. i guess eh.. i'm going to start to clear up my room so that i can study comfortably for my o's next week.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment