Thursday, March 10, 2005

forgive & trust is different

Yesterday's message was quite clear.. i was late, but He still makes sure that i caught that last part... forgiveness.. (forgive & trust are different things), forgive is on the spot but trust is rebulid overtime.. (or something like that lah).. so i guess that's what's happening.. I've forgived someone, but i'm not sure if she would forgive mi.. but if she want to be friends.. we would have to rebulid that trust again..
Recently i'm feeling a little disturbed. or rather a little uncomfortable.. i saw that girl again.. I felt like saying sorry to her.. but i didn't have the courage to.. I'm so scared she'll laugh in my face or what.. I knew her results.. not bad as compared to mine.. but she failed 1 or 2 subj.. & i didn't like her hair suddenly.. somehow it look funny.. but anyway.. i'm feeling like a big busybody. mayb i should just let things stay as it is. but somehting is tugging at my heart & making mi feel so bad.. my heart is really not at peace.. anyone who is reading this, i hope you'll give mi some advise.. i'm really at a lost.. not knowing what i am supposed to do.. yupz. i guess that's all bah.. i duno if she've changed everything..

little princess becomes a cat & wants to eat fish fish..

No comments:

Post a Comment