Sunday, March 27, 2005

bad day

Yesterday's quite bad. It rained! i can't believe. I can't run for nuts when it rains.. believe it or not.. my legs would give up on mi & i wouldn't even be able to move. sounds toot? i duno.. my weakness i guess..
Crossing the traffic, i felt things dropping, turned ard to see what dropped, i lost balance.. fell & injured my legs particurly my knees.. didn't really care. had to pick up whatever i dropped, ran after them. knees were bleeding. ouch.
The searching for the plastic wrapped paper in the sand was crazy. i was like mad. with my still bleeding knee, i knelt in the wet dirty sand. the only good thing was it stopped bleeding.. but now i kinda regret. (i'll leave that to later..)
My bf was like saying that the organisers aren't veri good at it. it rained & we still carry on playing? it's like so ultra dangerous. oh well.. what to do.. i didnt let anyone know that i can't run for nuts when i'm in the rain. & my "grandma feet" will make mi cry.. I'm a weakling when it comes to water.. that's why i can never learn how to swim properly.. humrp.. okok yupz..

so what am i doing now? i'm suffering from a bad painful feet (hate gradma feet) & my right knee is quite swallon.. uh huh, so moving ard is a torture now. from experince, this would take mi like a couple of weeks to get better.. yes i know.. (shut up).. okok.. so? i'm sick, on bed most of the time, came off the bed to check my emails.. hoping to get good news.. & typing away on my blog hoping my knee heals faster & leaves no ugly scar. uh huh. ok. i'm going back to rest. i need it. my legs are almost useless now.. so it might be better that we didn't get in.. uh huh..

Princess couldn't sit, lie, stand. she's feeling so hurt.. slowly moving to a conner to rest the day away..
Sad is an understated word to use now.. Heart-broken doesn't really suits either. Depress is too strond a word. only thing to say? take care little girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment