Thursday, June 30, 2005

lazy me. Carmen return kiss. ;) *winks*

Well, it's been quite sometimes since I can really blog a proper entry. I've been too lazy to come online to blog, go on msn, or even do updates about Jay even.. (HOW CAN I??? I MISS JAY!! And the great people at the fan club. MOOZ, Kitey, Prince Jay. Flamezz?, and some more lah.. but I veri lazy to name them all out.. :p)

Yupz.. I've been a pig.. but what can I say? Life in school is so so so happening.. wahaha.. nvr thought life can be this.. happening.. :p

Study is not that bad.. Still trying to cope.. Yesterday's Business test was great.. kind of spot on for the questions.. But then.. Think I've got a couple of mistakes.. :p oh.. and Carmen return the kiss.. *blush* She's cute. I kind of like that..

Class been quite fun, though it'll be better if the boyz interact more?? Esp. that loner and the ah beng.. that ah beng is so irritating.. I'm sweating like pig and he refused to open the stupid door for this OA room.. *Grrr…*

Just now I stared at him.. hope he knows I'm angry at him and stop being such a bitch. Oops.. I mean dork. Wahaha.. ah beng.

oh.. why am I sweating? because I ran. Why I ran? because I didn't want to be late. Why was I nearly late??? Because of all the waiting for train. I waited more than 10mins for the NEL and den another 7-9mins for the other train to Bishan. irritating.. :(

Lalala… I'm carping now.. oh.. I watched Mean Girls & was halfway through Confession of the teenage DRAMA QUEEN yesterday. I somewhat liked MEAN GIRLS.. the show I mean.. It's just like.. Real life! I mean.. Like the all the bitching and gossiping and stuffs? It's totally like my previous school. :)

oh.. and yesterday I was so tired I fell asleep when darling went to on the lights.. I dun even rmb anything abt him going off.. I just slept.. and he told me this morning that I had a stupid dream.. haha..

gtg.. OA teacher is here le..

Lots of Love and Kisses,
Christina. UFC (UglyFatChick)
signing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment