Thursday, March 23, 2006

MyHeritage.com

Kenny from http://www.kennysia.com/
blogged about this pretty nifty application online called MyHeritage.com.

It allows me to see which celeb I look like..
how could I not try it out?


On first try..

I burst out laughing..

Not believing my "luck" I use another photo...

holy COW!!! My mum must have watched too much ChouXingXing's movie while she's pregnant with me..

I wanna know who my darling looks like..
and tata~

2fat machicken. Do they only have Stephen Chow in their list of celebs??? -.-'''


next, I summit my little girl look photo.

sexymama, I look like my hubby Jay Chou!!! I'm so happy... ;)



So well, I played ard with other photos I have..
and let's see...

The toot-siaozhabo look

Chios seh. & My hubby Jay again..


My natural-makeup look~

Not very interested in looking like the young Leon. But the 2 hot Japanese babes!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look yummy.


So I thought I'll just give it another shot with my "attitute" look.

Look who's on the list?
Chio bus seh...

Time for the attitude babe in me to shine...
yoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment