Thursday, March 16, 2006

Singapore seventeen card celebrated it's first birthday.

5/6 of [Optimistic 6] went down to cine early in the afternoon today, during our break to subscribe/renew the super cool seventeen card. woot~

I even went all the way to subscribe 1 year of seventeen magazine. :)

So in total, I paid $38 for 1 year subscription of seventeen mag & renew my seventeen card. yipeee... ;)


Due to lack of time, we had to head back to sch... :(

Although I'm in school, my heart was still with the event. can't wait to go back. :)

School ended around 4..
Shan, Fen & I rushed back to cine to "explore" and "redeem" some stuffs we "wanted".
woo woot~

(front & back of redemption card)

While getting the SPLASH "makeover" & "manicure", we got to see the super cute host walking around the stage. :)

The super cute host.
Randell Tan (misspell?)


I didn't know where did I get the courage to ask him to take photo with us.


I knew I look terrible.. But I just can't resist the fact that I can stand next to the hottest and cutest hunk..
Look how close we are...
he's leaning towards me...
Arh...
*faints*


End product of my free "manicure" courtesy of SPLASH.


My loot for the day.. woot~



Don't we all love DISCOUNTS ?
;)


P.S: BTW, I don't wear makeup often.
But who can resist a free makeover? Yes, it's by SPLASH too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment