Monday, June 13, 2005

finally it's MONDAY..

YES! it's Monday!
finally... Now i can rest.. yeah!!

oh no...
I just realised that i'm supposed to go school on Tuesday morning to buy my school uniform.. :'(
man.. i duno if i can get to school on time & also if i even know how to go.. never been there on my own.. duno if i will get lost or what.. hurmp.. why suddenly time pass by so fast? next week i start school le leh... this week darling flying off to Japan le... I'm now veri confused.. & tired.. gosh..I dun even rmb why i'm still up at 2am???

oh.. i rmb now... I'm waiting for my hair to dry sooner... den i can sleep le.. den also i have to rmb to do some adjustments & change a little on the design of this blog.. (the video always dun show one.. :()

I've decided to really throw away alot of things.. because of all the gaga's i've been seeing in my house.. :(

The GSS is making mi feel uneasy... I hate crowds.. or rather, messy ppl.. I'll go crazy if i go shopping in this weird period.. so for now, i'll stick to my online shopping.. heh.. buying new earrings... :)

http://jaysgfanclub.clan.ac/ (this is the actual url)

No comments:

Post a Comment