Wednesday, June 8, 2005

lots to say

title: lots to say

It's been quite sometime since i seriously blogged.. I fell asleep rather early today but couldn't sleep for long.. just woke up & felt like writting my blog..

I have fallen sick.. caught some stupid bugs.. seen the doctor, took the medication... & i honestly hate pills.. and it's making mi so so so drowsy... i'm tired all day long...

Jay sg fanclub forum news:
try searching for "jay sg fanclub" on google and yahoo... and look at the very first result... whhahahahaaaaa..... we're there!!! we're there!!!
and we're on the invision directory (music) at #15 with 680 hits! (created for18days only!!)http://invisionfree.com/directory.php?cat=3
Oh.. and veri suprisingly, (this blog) is on the second slot (on yahoo).. wahaha...

I wanted to add this counter thingy on this blog (just like one of my friend's one) but last min, decide not to... also duno why...

I read one of my friend's post.. She's having a little problem fitting into her new school.. i wonder if i would too? I haven had the time to touch my books all thanks to the bugs i caught & some irritating ppl who have been making my life miserable.. *ROAR*

Some "friend" on friendster, asked mi abt the make up products i used.. i wish she could look at my "blank" O.O look. I haven really been using any special product. only a little mascara when i'm going someplace "special" what.. & i'm the last person anyone should asked abt makeup.. (I know nuts!)
oh.. something i discovered while trying to curl my eyelashes.. It's hard to curl eyelashes when it's wet. (like after you cried or after washing face.)
btw, my eyelash point downwards one leh, & it's veri stubborn. haha
& anyone know where can trim/pluke/shave nice eyebrows? 1month since my eyebrows got shaved by that chio bu jie jie at that Za thingy..

oh.. it's almost 2.30 le.. i got to go back to sleep.. lots of things to do tml AGAIN.. buaiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment