Saturday, June 4, 2005

not well.

title: not well.

Feelign damn sick. all of the sudden.
didnt' want to go help out.. den slept the whole day.. at night got slight fever & head pain.. Damn sucky.

now my maid has a phone line of her own.. she talks almost non-stop on the phone.. siao one.. Damn irritating.. kinda hate her like what.. somehow cursed that she'll have a hefty lump sum for her bill... heh heh.. bad girl bad girl...

I have had so many maids before.. the best is still the pervious one.. If only she didn't need to go back.. haiz... I could talk to her, watch tv with her, act crazy with her.. even drink with her.. oh.. and she cooks so much better than this one too.. She watches my hair gone through the extreams & encourages mi to keep my hair long... now that my hair is of a good length, i want her to see it.. She knows my friends.. the closer ones.. & she erm.. seen almost all my pervious bfs.. haha.. i mean those signi ones.. heh.. i would so hope that she get to see my current bf too.. *arh* just hope that i can get her address asap.. den i can write to her... & send her my pics.. and mayb.. someday.. when i get married.. i'll invite her too.. heh.. i duno.. but i'm really missing her somehow.. esp when i feel a little lonely at nights... or when i'm sick.. (tomato egg sandwich)

haha... okay.. to cut a long story short. I miss her & no one can take her place.

anyway.. Those who dun have my msn add.. it's changed to
miss.uglyfatchick@gmail.com so. add mi there? I'm slowly dropping the penguin_efc & hockey88rules account. no time to handle so many extra accounts since i've joined Jay_SG_fanclub heh heh..

No comments:

Post a Comment