Friday, June 17, 2005

initial D stuffs

I went to collect these today.. :)
Yes they are the reasons why i'm smiling now...
I won these (& daddy says i have strange lucks..)
(Initial D movie Premiums & the gala premiere tix) Posted by Hello


My bf just left Singapore. He's going somewhere for a project for about 1 week. I'm waiting for him to come back soon.. I miss him already.. :(

School's starting in 2days time & i'm not prepared yet..
I really want a true "break-time" (from my family)... I'm veri tired.. just want to play bbal, swim & do the things that relaxes me.. (alone or with 1or2 friends..)
but i can't..

(recently)
A few of my friends just gone back to singlehood again.. I'm rather supprised..
They were going strong.. going to 2years already... & den break up... kinda sad leh..
Another one, i also duno what happen.. hmmm...
I'm like started to think also...
Will mi & darling end up like this? I dun want leh..
Make mi very worried.. but worry also for nothing.. who knows the future.. haha..
Ppl veri veri close to mi know how mi & him met. (I always thought we cannot last.. those ppl also think cannot last long..) but now? another 1+ month we'll be together for 1year liao..
(I still duno what to get for moi boiboi leh.. how??? somemore now no $$$)
I miss him.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment