Monday, June 20, 2005

first day of school & got lost in town???

Today is the first day of school.. didn't have much fun.. although i thought a couple of girls in my class were rather cute.. the boys? can't make it.. the seniors? worst.. :p but honestly.. i know tml will be a very fun filled day.. why?

coz i'll be able to wear home clothes (& track shoes!! i miss them..)

most imptly... I'll be seeing Jay Sg Fanclub girls & i'll be watching movie with Jay.. heh heh..

oh.. yes.. Jayna is in my sch also.. & hema too.. hema want mi to tell her tml if i want to play hockey.. i want to say yes. but somethign tagging mi & urging mi to say no.. gosh.. i really duno.. darling's cousin is in ChiO, i duno to join her anot.. I'm in a lost.. man... part of me really wanna try sports.. part of mi loves music.. but i still have to clear o levels & my exams.. *ROAR*

I'm bringing my deuter bag tml.. why? coz my doggie bag spolit today.. & worst? my toes are now hurting like shit because of my shoes.. :(

oh.. erm.. and i spend too much money today.. ard 150? (can't blame mi.. i was too tired & even got lost in town???)...

bought darling's present le.. den spend quite a bit on cabs & food... esp THAT CAB!!! so i bought a piggy bank. (those plastic cannot open kind..) & put in some small change.. hoping not to get scolded by darling for overspending.. :p den can show that i've saved.. :p

I overspent from my bank.. now I MUST put in some money before darling come back.. if not he'll know that i overspend my own limit :P

Yes.. i'm glad that many ppl are joining us at Jay Sg kmooz Fanclub.. we have got more than 120 members already.. :) & many are going to see Jay tml.. heh heh.. :0

-peace out-
those names i rmb..
(sha, masrina, carmen, hui shan, surong?, lilin?, mandy, oops.. cannot rmb liao.. :p)
Thanks lots to my bf's cousin.. I call her Angel.. heh..

No comments:

Post a Comment