Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cumming St : AFTER 5

Even though I was feeling unwell, I still went out with my boiboi..
Tangs just doesn't suits me. Had the $100 voucher but bought nothing... -.-''

& everytime we're in town, we'll see steven lim without fail.. lols.
find him a little pitiful at times.. but den again.. dotz dotz..

Decide to go After5 with my boiboi.
Wanted to drink. It's been quite a while since I feel like drinking..
First glass, coke. the rest I anyhow add..
Now my mouth dry dry one.. duno isit due to the drinks or that I'm not feeling well.
-.-

On my way there:


I imagine that sign being placed on the field.
informing players how high they should kick for the ball & with how much force. lols.
& how to bend it like *******, & avoid passing to the man in between the post.. -.-''
Back to main topic...


I think I'm gonna be a regular there soon..
Chio bus 10/10 --> not ur regular kind of girls.
Drinks ?/10 ---> how do I rate leh? I'm not the one paying. :p
Entertainment 8/10 ---> got pool table, ktv..
Smell 3/10 ---> a little smoky..
Toilet 4/10 ---> erm..

It's situated at...


Cumming street!!!!


look for me there? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment