Saturday, June 17, 2006

What did I do yesterday? 17/6/06

Went to amk's k-box with ber & her friends Eugene & Serene. Lots of laughter and tears..
For those who have been to k-box, you'll know that their room doors open inwards to the room. Till now, I'm still trying to push the door open whenever I wanna get out to go to the washroom.
silly right?

Whatever.. I always do silly things..

Then come the tears..
Every sad MTV I watch, I cry once.
I'm a water tap. bleah.

On the way back to ber's house, met her ex-classmate. shuai. ah beng.. lols.
At ber's house, I slept till ard 6pm.
I'm that tired ok..
Went down to play badminton at YCK CC with Shan, Jack & En.
So tiring.. and I hurt my leg.. cause I didn't bring my shoe. silly right? no.. coz I lazy. :P


Ber helped me to level my maple character le.
Finally 45.. hahahas.


On ship to ludi..


pretty ship..


look, I'm so happy. :)

3 comments:

  1. GASP. I play Maple Story. I'm addicted.

    I play on Windia mostly and on Bera.

    Whoo hoo Maplers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maplestory rules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiie..I'm one that play MS too..
    =D
    May I know Which World are
    euu inn?

    ReplyDelete