Wednesday, June 14, 2006

M1.. -.-"

So much to blog abt..

firstly hor.. I want to complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Sunday, Darling and I went to this M1 service centre (I think).
Darling got a waiting number (or is it call a queue number?) and went inside to seat, I went watson to look at stuffs.
After a while, I went in to join darling.. Note that, at that point of time, there were many many empty seats. We waited for his number to *blink blink* on the screen. (:

waited and waited.
his queue number finally decide to *blink blink*. -someone at the counter press next.
Look at the counter number. It's 8. How lucky...
So we went to counter number 8.
Guess what? There were 2 customers sitting there talking to that counter guy.

*nothing against the couple just that I don't know how else to describe them..*

When we try to ask if they pressed the next button by accident or what, the guy at counter 9 told us to wait a while. So we stood behind counter 8 thinking it shouldn't be long since they already "call" our number...
A long while later, the guy at counter 9 ask us to take a seat (back to where we were sitting). But by that time, all the seats were already taken! I am so bloody pissed off loh. They make us wait and wait and wait. & not a single SORRY okay...
haiz..
oh.. and then at the paying counter, the lady actually ask us to wait den ask some guy to serve this customer standing behide us. totally ignoring us at a point of time. I am so so so so so so so pissed. Grrrrr....


That's for the M1 thingy.
Now I'm angry. mayb I'll update later...

No comments:

Post a Comment