Thursday, June 15, 2006

Disappointments~ & being optimistic six...

please vote for me..
TIA~ (Thanks in advance) hahas.

Singapore Blog Sites Listing


lols.


Yesterday morning, at Bishan MRT station..
I "collected" a set of Today newspaper from the lady distributing it.
("Today" newspaper is free, given out daily at MRT stations.)
Happily, took the newspaper and began reading the last page's advertisement while walking towards school.

3-5 steps from the "collection station", I got stopped by some old aunty.
She pop out from behind the pillar, (scaring me in the process), snatch the newspaper from my hand and ask me to go collect another piece reasoning that the lady distributing it should not be able to recognize me. WTF???
How can she just snatch my newspaper? AND, I was still reading it!!!

Even though I'm unwilling, I still went to "collect" another set of newspaper.
The lady at the "collection station" obviously recognised me and refused to give me another set.
Stating that each person can only collect one set.
& when I try to tell her that the some aunty took my papers, she say that I cannot collect for other people. bloody. I didn't' collect for her, she snatch my papers ok. :(

I am so angry.
Out of nowhere someone robbed me of my papers and I couldn't get another free paper. -.-
What made it worst was that I got scolded by the lady in public.
Actually 2 ladies. Cause there were 2 ladies on duty yesterday.
It's so so so so embarrassing.
I had to hold back my tears cause so many people watching.

Bloody asshole aunty who robbed me, spoiling my precious day in the process.
We got to get some policeman to catch these bullies.
Am I making a big fuss over a free set of newspaper?

I find the old aunty's action despicable.
If she can just pop out of nowhere to rob me in public, others will follow suit and maybe next time it wouldn't be just robbing of free newspaper. Imagine you're talking on your hp, out of nowhere someone pop out to scare you and snatch your phone. And he/she tells you that you can always buy another phone.

ASS doesn't it?

haiz..
I'm so disappointed in these Aunties & Uncles of my home country. :(



Next..

I'm bloody disappointed in myself.
I made leng lose to the school team players.
really sorry..
I'm so easy to beat. All my opponent have to do is to stand in front of me, pose & I'm so scared.
haiz... I'm such an ass. can't even catch any cock ball shuttlecock.


I'm proud of my optimistic sisters.
always there to dry my tears.
how will I live without them...

We took lots of photos yesterday..
FUN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hahas.

Print them out as stickers... oh how much I love them.. *muackz*

No comments:

Post a Comment