Friday, June 30, 2006

Hair woes~


I like this picture.. It's a different side of me.


Remember the recent social night thingy, I went just to get myself tortured?

My baobei told his (大老婆)First Wife, Desmond
that I was unhappy during the event.
The aftermath certainly killed me.

He says that my hair sucks. :(
I also know it sucks.
but I left my killer hair potion at darling's house what.. what to do..
What more, I really am a poor kid who doesn't have money to even pay for a nice hair cut, how to do up my hair like the rest of the girls...

Now it's holidays, I really wanna get my hair done up a little..

Any recommendations for cheap and nice colour job?
heh heh.

I'm thinking ash brown.
and I just took some photos of me in my sleeping attire.. lols. wanna see?
hee hee hee..

Nothing kinky. Just acting cute.
hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment