Wednesday, June 21, 2006

yesterday's social night..

it's so so so so boring. :p

I've never been to prom night, so i didn't know how it's like to see so many people all dressed up before.

I was dressed like some pumkin kid and wanted so badly to go home k.. 150 tall slim chio pretty females in the same room. I feel so ugly!!!!!!!! :( But I did manage to see some stars though..






I was walking up this stair and Jeff Wang was coming down the stairs. We stared at each other for like a very long time.. OMG he's damn cool k.. with those shades.. I regrat not taking photo with him or asking for his signature.. but den again I dun think I should do that since I'm in that high class place.. dun wanna get chased out.. :p






^^I think I also saw this SI female contestant.

She was at the social night.

me? The whole night I was trying to find place to hide..
damn it. When the next event comes, I'll just go get a dress from queensway.
bloody. & I dun like such events. :(
Felt so lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment