Thursday, June 1, 2006

I dun really wanna meddle with other ppl's problem lah

01 June.

Reach home kind of late.
Found out that mum's not feeling well so didn't work.
bathe and ard 8pm received a call from a friend.
She asked me to follow her go "catch" her bf.. -.-''
She suspects that he has other girls behind her back.

so, I went to protect her lah.
I was feeling bloody tired and having tummy ache still pia down to bugis to meet her.
I gave up on them long ago liao.. but I just can't bear to see her get hurt (physically) by him.. So I was there to act as some form of witness.
While they were fighting & screaming at each other, every passerby stop to stare.
I feel so damn extra. I can't even settle my own problem and I still go "help" her.. haiz..
not like she'll appreciate my "help".
Am I stupid or what? T.T


Well, I reached home near midnight.
& talked to my mum a little.
She's still not feeling well. :(


I feel kinda down these feel days.
Bloody. sometimes I regret writing how I feel or what I think on my blog.
I think my blog only has 5% of what I really wanna write. :p
& yet I still get upset over other ppl's responds.
grrrr..
I feel really restricted having this blog sometimes. so many personal stuff I can't write.
bloody.


BTW, do I sound funny when I scold vaguarities?
or isit I look too cute liao... lols.
bhb. :p

3 comments:

  1. no one like to meddle with others problems but sometimes we get up so fed up with our lives that we feel like poking into others affairs .
    steven -
    http://www.stocksatbottom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Done good job,helping others in need is good,simultaneously we have to maitain our limits as we ourself will be having lot of frustrations in our life.

    Regards,
    sophi
    http://www.everyforex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Custom t shirts designed by Rhinestone T Shirts, strives to deliver finest 100% cotton tshirts and use rhinestones as the focal.

    cheers
    gudipudi
    --------------------
    www.rhinestonetshirts.com

    ReplyDelete