Saturday, July 22, 2006

Friday & Sunday's photos

Thursday, my sha xiao mei taught me how to play pool... *grins*

Friday~

So close right??? hahahas..


me: look sick a not?


To save electricity... *sigh*


after pool had dinner with baby..


yum yum yum yum..
Total spent about $30-40 for 2 bowls of porridge and this side dish.



Sunday~

37.7 (low)


My phone purse.


In front of my screen....


moments ago.. 38.4 (high)


I'm so terrified of nights now.
My dad gets so damn depressed that makes me feel so helpless.
I don't dare to tell him that I'm afraid of him.
I'm feeling very stressed worrying for my dad and brothers.
Don't know how long I can take it before breaking down again... :(
I miss my mum too...
She's been uncontactable..
My temperatures been going up and down.
Body's aching.
I hate days like this when I'm feeling so helpless and sick.
Even typing is difficult.

Please help me.. someone..

No comments:

Post a Comment