Monday, July 10, 2006

Who says all my entries are either filled with sadness or frustrations???


This cute ah meng says that my blog is:
The best blog in Singapore, Asia and some say Australia arh.

*giggles*
3 evenings with my baby and I'm feeling like tha loveliest girl on earth.
hahas. act cute-ing

Rented & watched both "All About Love" & "The Pink Panther".
Oh, and I finally bought hair dryer at BIG, $28. after member discount $26.32. (:

Just now, went NTUC with mum and she taught me how to choose fresh fish, & to tell the difference between female crabs and male crabs.

I drew out what I've learned to share with you all leh... *See,-I-am-not-selfish*


So, I have just started packing my clothes.
Realise I've lots to bring.
Staying over at sis's place on Friday.
Flying off this Saturday.

While I pack pack pack away..



Time for some "guess-what-this-is"...

Clue: this is ah ber's favourite.


Clue: this is erm.. part of the whole thing.


Hahas.. this is the end of "guess-what-this-is".
& some random photos to end today's entry.




2 comments:

  1. ya the female crab is round on the back side!! haha...alot of roe one leh!!

    OK abt BKK shop.....
    MUST ask how much 1st, then ask got discount or not.
    If not, ask got wholesale or not.....
    if not....DONT BUY lah!!

    enjoy hor....dont forget shop for me k...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating the roe.. lols.

    Okie.. got the message.. hahas..

    ReplyDelete