Wednesday, July 19, 2006

just came back..

bored-ed bored-ed bored-ed.

Just came back from Thailand Trip.
Not that successful I would say.
Terrible mood swings, hiding feelings and going crazy.
Honestly, I'm not one who would hide my feelings. or do I???
Hmmm.. I tend not to hide my emotions.. but my feelings.. who do I tell them to?
Should I express it out? and how am I supposed to go about doing that.
I really don't know..

Now I'm home sian-ing my time away..
though I have lots of homework that I haven touched. -.-"

Wanted to get a new phone just now at PS but I forgot to bring my IC. They dun accept my EZ-Link card. damn it.

I'm feeling super duper moody today..
This Holiday much has happened and I shall just roll off to relax one corner pamper myself with lotions and masks after a good bathe. woots~
Let's just Hope I'll feel better after all the treats I giving myself later..

Will post photos when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment