Friday, July 14, 2006

I going Thailand (15-18)~

tml morning go, Tuesday night come back le.
I'm going SHOPPING~
Wootz~

So sorry you all have to read other ppl's blog first while I disappear for a few days..
I know you'll miss me.. =)

Blogging on ber's lappie sure is weird.. I don't know what to blog.. -.-"
Bomberman and 3 little pigs are making so much noise on msn..

Sorry lah.. I really Don't know what to say.
Feeling a little too excited abt going Thailand that I'm having butterflies in my tummy now. :(
anytime can *bleuch* my lunch out.

okies.. If got time, Will update again..


tata~

1 comment:

  1. Hi sam blog editor here from www.sgfriends.net Nice Blog you have Keep it up!! Btw sgfriends Introduce A new blog category 2006 award that you might be interested to be part of ,boost your readership or cast ur vote to other bloggers:).Thanks.

    ReplyDelete