Thursday, July 27, 2006

sian sian sian sian sian

After eating maggie mee, I sit in front of my comp and sweat.

Just uploaded new stuffs to my auctions.. I really am super broke now..
Didn't dare to ask money from dad. My EZ-link card has only $2 in it?

My dad is still quite unstable. There is not a single night I don't have to worry.
Now I worry in the day too.
I've only been to school for 1 day since holidays end. Has. who cares right?
I thought so too.
Sha xiao Mei has been trying a little here and there to help me. but my mind just reject everything.
Tomorrow, I'm going to FORCE FEED my brain.

2 more days to me and baby's 2nd anniversary.
I haven gotten anything for him..
Too broke lah.
Aiya, I blog again after I bathe. I'm melting into a pool of sweat le.

No comments:

Post a Comment