Saturday, July 22, 2006

I will be strong. I must be strong.

Everyone have their own problems.

I have my problems.
and I'm sure my readers have their own sort of problems too.
Just felt like sharing some..

Very recently, I have so many problems and I felt like I'm tired of living.. Broke down and cry. Not those little tiny sobs that people often see. It's those really crazy kind. Thank God for giving me my boy to comfort me. I felt loads better after crying.

While I was away from home, my mum left the house. She might not come back anymore. My dad, on the other hand is so damn broken hearted that he cried every single night. Making himself drunk before he goes to sleep at 3-4am. Waking up at around 7 to go to work. I pity him. It's 20 years with my mum. 20 years!!!

Have you ever felt like no one appreciates you even when you've tried your best doing everything right? Every single idea is bad or stupid. When another person says the exact same words and that person is talented and great? I often felt that way. Maybe I really am that stupid and I do nothing right. or I'm really that "not trust-able".

Less than a week ago someone commented that I'm a "跟班", following people around and doing what they want me to do. No ideas of my own. Very sticky to people and very irritating. Questioning how could my friends stand me. I was very pissed and hurt. I wished I could disappear from earth. I never want to be like that. Which is why I tried to distance myself from people. From the start of school, I sit alone not willing to participate in groups and stuffs. I thought it's gonna be different when I join my group of sis. End up, I'm now like a wounded ugly fat chick sitting one corner. uglyfatchicks have feelings too my dear...

Every time I fall, I'm gonna stand up stronger. I know I will. I have to. I must.

I've been down with sore throat for the past 3 days. Yesterday night, adding on to my sore throat, I had runny nose and slight fever as friends. Now I'm having high fever, cough, sore throat and runny nose as best friends. They love me so much that they refused to leave me.. I'm so touched.. (-.-")

diaox..
I know this post like super the long lah.. so later I promise will have some photos. =)
Using my Sony Ericsson K750i take one leh.. hahas.
Sorry arh.. make you all read me whine and stuffs. leave your whining on the comments loh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment