Friday, July 28, 2006

satisfaction.

Just now,
I finally balanced my balance sheet.
Super Happy.. hahas.

This morning, my baby was disturbing me.. shaking me. tickling me.
trying to wake me up...
When I finally woke up, we went harbour front to have breakfast.
Hotcake add egg. *add $1.00 leh..*
but yummy yummy lah. (:

Costing lesson was terrible for me.
I'm way behind lah...
Don't even mention Taxation lah.. I know nuts.. -.-'''
My costing teacher fall sick liao.. haiz..
bad weather. really bad weather..

more photos!!!

Just now after school, I went to Bishan Junction 8 to look for a handphone pouch..
The black one I have spoilt liao.. *sob sob*
Anyway, I was at Ice Lemon tea..
Found 1 pink pouch and want to buy it liao..
It's $3.90, sales assistant A ask me to get 2 more pouch so I can get 3 pouch at $10.
I'm quite broke and I only need 1 pouch so I insist on getting only 1 pouch.
A asked sales assistant B (whom I think has more experience) if I can purchase 1 handphone pouch only.
B then mention that there is another promotion going on. It's buy 1 get 1 free, but she's unsure if it means that the customer has to purchase 3 (since 3 for $10) to get another set of 3 pouch free. So B made a call to someone X to enquire about it. X then ask her to call someone Y.
Y told her that the buy 1 get 1 free promotion is for those who buy 1 pouch only. -.-'''
In the end I get to pick another pouch of the same price and I only have to pay $3.90.
hahas..

woots~


I got this eyelash curler from Watsons on Tuesday I think.. (:
$3.90


Background pic. (:


Sha xiao mei & me.


My SE K750i


If you know where to get this, let me know k.. (=


Picked out my clothes for tml, so I wouldn't spend too much time and make baby wait..
Probably movies for tomorrow. (=
Gonna put mask later.. wanna look pretty pretty for my baby. *winks*
well, that's all for now, I'll be back.. *tummy growls*

*skips to the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment