Thursday, August 24, 2006

24 august: eat eat eat.

School was alright.
I am not.

I've been munching non-stop today.
After school I had a salad $2.50 from mac.
I was eating and walking around Juction8 at the same time.
Must have looked silly. :p
(which reminds me: sis and I saw Bryan Wong and his crews.. we quickly walk away.. hahas..)
After the salad, I bought $1.80 of sweets from mini-toons. hee.
At harbour front, I bought 3 piece of sushi.

It's easy to see how I gain so much weight. -.-'''

Tomorrow would be a rather busy day.
2 of my sisters are going for a bowling competition.
So I'm here wishing them best of luck.
Ber & Leng, win or lose, I'll still love you. =)
Oh, remember to take some photos to post on the optimistic4 blog k.. :p
Both of you are half of us.
give you some power.. *muacks*

*giggles*
alright.
Mike is coming back tomorrow..
I'm going Jurong after school.. anyone going Jurong too? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment