Monday, August 14, 2006

It just hit me...

I'm 18.
Nono. I'm 18 for a few months already but I just don't feel like I'm 18.
I still feel like I'm a little girl.
I feel like a princess.
Having my boy to pamper me.

My boy has those disgustingly childish 19 year olds under him. I told him they look like what 15? In those innocent *cough-cough* mind of mine, 19 years old to me, means really old liao. guess what he says? baby, you'll be turning 19 soon. Crap. I dun believe it man. I'm 18 turning 19. I'M OLD!!! I'M freaking OLD!


oh well,
Last year I went to so many weddings.
And recently, someone I know is engaged.

From what I know, being engaged can either mean
1) Legally married but haven been through the traditional wedding, wedding dinner and stuffs.
or
2) Announced that you're both engaged to each other (with parents approval).

I was suddenly thinking of getting engaged too.
I mean like what's the big deal right...
and at least it's something I can do to let my parents feel more secured.
and I can feel more secured too. :p
then I thought further.
being engaged means I cannot look at cute guys.
and I'm somebody's wife and I have to listen to him.
gosh.
I feel like it's better for me to keep this scary thing off for now.
I dun want have those responsibilities u know.
*ickly*

No comments:

Post a Comment