Tuesday, August 8, 2006

8/8/06 : NUS Flag day, no pool tables available, Coffee & Beer

YESTERDAY:
Morning: People dressed in blue at harbour front collecting donations for NUS flag day. Feeling all kind and nice, I donated $1. Went to school attend the National Day celebration thingy. Another group of ppl wearing the same blue colour shirt collecting funds for NUS flag day at Bishan.

Noon: Stay at home and wait for my boy to come over. We planned to go play pool. =)

Afternoon: NUS students standing around with their tins asking us to donate. We went to cityhall to get his keyboard. Had lunch at Ajisen. I love the noodles.. *yum* (Did you know 郭美美 is their 代言人?)
After the noodles we walked to GNC and he bought $100++ worth of health products. -.-
[guys = easy target for salesgirls/promoters] *sigh*

Went to find pool centres to play but most of the places all packed. Decide to go bras praza (I dunno how to spell) to find storybooks/novel for myself loh. When my baby is oversea no one's gonna entertain me. Alas, nothing I wanna read.
When we were leaving, we saw Sharon's boyfriend! *so unlucky*

Late afternoon: Those NUS people "放工了"... "hooray!!! no more people pestering us to donate. :p Baby had to visit the washroom, we went to the new capitol building??? He bought drinks from Starbucks. =)

The drink:

The top portion is the whip cream. The middle portion is the coco thingy. The bottom is coffee!
Not knowing that it's not well blended, I put the straw in and drank the coffee. After drinking a lot a lot of coffee, I complained to my boy that the drink is very very bitter. Unlike the drink I had the other time. He drank the rest of the coco and says that it's not bitter. Then he realised that the person (mixing the drink) didn't blend the drink properly. -.-
Being one who never drank coffee before, I drank ALOT of it lah.

After the bitter experience, we walked to Paradiz centre to look for a place to play pool.
But all the table got people playing.. So in the end we decide to go find Mike's "big wife" & friends. (Sorry to the 2 friends whom I don't remember your names. :p)

Evening: We walked to PS. Met them and went to the arcade. Spent around $10 there, got bored and decide to go After5.

The place was rather empty. Later then realise we were too early. :p
Des says he might be joining "绝对 superstar" If he's joining, I wanna make banner. hahahas... By the way people, you can start to register le. =)



My drink...


eh.. nonono....




The is the one...

The ice is not cube shape. =)
I remember to use stirrer to stir my drinks before drinking..
After 4 glasses I told my boy I wanna get drunk.
Cause I've never been drunk and wants to know how does it feels like mah...



I drank 1/4 of beer.
M with beer doesn't = sure drunk
I feel nothing can...
After finishing my 5th glass of mix I decide it's time my baby send me back.
Don't want my parents to worry. It's 11pm le...

I didn't sleep until 12plus.
& I woke up at 5am just now.
I'm suspecting it's the coffee.
Man. I hate coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment