Tuesday, August 22, 2006

wait for me?

Sha Xiao Mei complains that I don't update enough.. -.-

It isn't that I don't wanna update.
Sometimes I'm troubled by some stuffs and I can't put them here.
Some bo liao people will take in my weaknesses and start attacking me.
I'm so irritating meh?
I thought I'm very KAWAII NEH... :p

That's me. Hidden at the bottom. =)


hahas.
Alright.
Let's talk about today..
I went shopping for presents just now. Spent half of my allowance for this week already. -.-''
and I'm not done yet..
So crappy lah. I went ard the whole telok blangah trying to find one board.
oops. I'm saying too much..

I see this on the floor every morning..


The first time I saw them I thought I saw this...

How I wish eh?



alright.. I'm going off to settle something rather impt.. hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment