Thursday, August 31, 2006

i also don't know why i did that.

Yesterday I was already half sick.
I have homework (revision papers) to do but I didn't do them.
Instead I went to help my friend with her project. -.-
Check out: http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?p=798921#post798921


Anyway just now I went to see the doctor and she gave me mc loh.
For $29, I got some Vitamin C and lots of pills.

Went to meet Leng for Night Sale.
Super cold night.
Not many people. Sales also the lowest. $43.25
When we close shop, I use wrong key to lock the door then cannot lock. -.-
In the end trouble so many people and waste so much time.
Really sorry leh!
*pull ears as punishment*

Now I MUST remember that the 2 different doors use two different set of keys.
must remember.
must remember.

*yawn*
now tired.
I going change clothes.
nights =)

No comments:

Post a Comment