Friday, August 25, 2006

25th August : bento box & My Lovely Sam Soon.

Mike is back. =)
On Friday. I went to see him.
Missed him a lot.

I was hungry as usual, and we went to try the stuffs at Jurong point 's bento box.



The receipt


The Table.


I took photo of my baby while he was telling me something. :p
I don't remember what he said exactly but I knew it's something about the lemon tea and peach tea. You know which cup's lemon and which cup's peach? hee...


His food. I don't like the fish. It's like the ones u can get at supermarkets. -.-
I prefer fish from the fish market (located at great world city).


My food. Beef a little overcooked. I don't like it. Though the receipts states well done. the bloody cashier didn't ask us how we wanted it. she only ask me what sauce.

Overall experience there is so so only.
Maybe I'm a little fussy. But for $27.80, I expect them to at least ask me how I want my meat to be. btw there were no other people ordering food. so she is NOT stress lah.
Grrrr....


My baby got this for me..

My lovely sam soon.

I've finnished watching 15 out of16 disc.
The last disc didn't work on my computer.. don't know why. :'(
I have to go visit my baby at his house so I can watch the last disc..


She looks damn chio (Pretty & Hot) in this pic hor?

That's all for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment