Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Monkey Husband and Dragon Wife

One of the best matches, as they will both be able to harness their positive forces and achieve lasting unity and success together. Both are aware, aggressive and very ambitious. The Monkey is practical and crafty while the Dragon has more than enough willpower and energy for two. He will plan while she will set their goals higher each time. He loves challenges and she gives him great reassurance by standing behind him through thick and thin. Both will indulge each other, exchange ideas and work in harmony.



Woke up with slight drizzle, by the time I wanna go out, it's raining cats and dogs! grr.
No umbrella loh. so i dun want to go out le.
Anyway today it's celebration mah. rain how to celebrate?
*sniff sniff*
My nose is blocked. throat a little sore. feel feverish. but can't do anything. -.-
Don't wanna waste money go doctor.
oh yeah, I have co-op night sale later...
am I not making sense?
If I'm not. so sorry hor..
I'm not in the right mind to do anything right now.
*ah choo*

No comments:

Post a Comment